Sunday, June 9, 2013

The STORM comes our way!



DISCLAIMER : Boring housewifey post below. Feminists, the young and hip, men - leave now.

Those of you who've been to my house, know this of me - I'm almost anal about cleanliness.

I feel shudders down my spine when guests forget to put their drinks on the coaster I provide, cry inside when I see fingerprint marks on glass surfaces and lose sleep over the fact that my fan blades have dust on them.

That's just the half of it. My husband will attest to more.

Simply put, I revel in the clean and tidy... except for my husband - him, I like messy and scruffy and sweaty, sometimes ;-)

Anyway, back to clean and tidy. A few days ago, my husband generously bought me this!


It's the STORM hydrocleaner.

You can read all about its functions in the website.
In Mel-speak, its a tool that sweeps, mops, dusts, dehumidifies, removes stains, cleans curtains and mattresses and washes carpets, very, very well and very, very quickly. In short, a heaven-sent gift that soothes my soul and calms my spirits.

No more sweeping twice and mopping and mopping again and then sweeping again. With the STORM, I do everything all at once, once!
House cleaning this weekend took HOURS less than it did all the weekends before. Phew!

Aaaand I went to sleep with a smile on my face - my house is clean, all's right in my world :)
I told you this was a boring housewifey post!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very disturbing post this is.. i want to see how long this madness goes on for..

Anonymous said...

that was laura

Fiona said...

they should get you to endorse the product. for real.

Mel and Sham said...

Laura - oh sue me!

Fi - I know!! That was better than any ad! Seriously, I don't want any money from this.. just want to spread the wonderful joys of the STORM to all mankind... man I'm good at this! LOL!

Siedne said...

i think i'll know when i'm ready to be a wife when i get as excited as you over a vacuum cleaner. i know my sis would share the same sentiment as you, so she must be ready for marriage :p

i don't forsee any hint of excitement on my side for a long, loong time. heheh

mom2ashley&aidan said...

LOL! You really sound like MOnica from Friends..hahahah! Glad that you can sleep better now that you have your hi-tech cleaner there...

Mel and Sham said...

Denise - you kids are growing up so fast, it's such a RELIEF to hear that there won't be 'any hint of excitement on my side for a long, loong time.' LOL!

Mom2Ashley - Welcome to our blog! Love yours! Heheeee.... I'll take Monica over Bree anytime! LOL!

Carren Pillai said...

Hey...sound like Bree Van De Kamp from the Desperate housewife, obsess over cleaniness hehe...:))