Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Luckiest Day of My Life!

Look where I won us a 3D2N stay at!!
Thanks to a Spin and Win promotion by Ralph Lauren, Sham & I get to stay at the Berjaya Beach Resort and Spa, Langkawi for free! And at the Premier Chalet on Water, no less!

Now if you know me, you know this doesn't happen everyday! I've never won a thing in my life! Not even a lucky draw!

Not to mention, this win came after a string of free gifts I had already been given!

You see, I'd purchased two Ralph Lauren cologne for both our dads for Christmas. The very nice sales lady gave me 3 free sample perfumes and a free travel bag! She then gave me a RM10 gift voucher to use with my next purchase AND told me I had the chance to 'spin the wheel' - twice! So I did. I won a Ralph Lauren perfume with my first spin, and the trip with my second!
I would have pranced around in glee, but well... I was too much in shock to react! I mean, my arms were filled with freebies all in a span of 30 minutes!

Am I lucky or am I lucky?

Thank goodness I decided to get the dads cologne for Christmas, and not socks!!

4 comments:

Geet said...

kidding rite?

Lady Luck was definitely shining on you big time this Xmas Mel!!!

Anonymous said...

you can give sajee and i the holidays vouchers as a x'mas present
laura

Cath said...

mel
i stayed there in june..great
hotel,service n food...try to get the sea view instead of the "jungle" view...too many monkeys..closeby to the gondola--sky bridge etc...they really maintain the beach very well too unlike the other parts of langkawi..btw Merry Xmas
cath

Mel & Sham said...

Geet - YES! She certainly was, wasn't she?

Laura - Confirmed you two going steady.

Cath - Wow thanks for all the tips! And Merry Xmas to you and your family too!