Sunday, June 9, 2013

Questions, Questions, Questions

I seem to be in contact with my mum a whole lot more, these days.
There's just always a reason to call her.
Mum, what does fennel look like?
Can I replace green chili with red?
How do I remove the stain from my kitchen sink?
How much sunlight do orchids need?
Which is a good laundry detergent to use?
How often should I wash my curtains?
What's a pressure cooker for?
How do I make my petunias bloom?
If I'm cooking for four, do I just double all the ingredients?
Where's the best place to buy meat - TMC, Cold Storage or Jusco?
Where did you get your rice container from?
Where do you get your pictures framed?
How exactly do you sharpen knives?
How often do I need to clean the fans in the house?
Is it better to use instant or full cream milk?

...and many, many more questions about things i NEVER thought about before!
Thankfully, mum knows most of the answers.

No comments: