Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Favourite Girls


This photo is of me and my favourite girls, taken over Christmas at our place, when we had them over for dinner with their significant others.

Life has taken us to different phases in life and to different parts of the world and we don't get to meet as much as we'd like to, but when we do, it's like not a day has passed since our last meet.

Except that we're older, better, stronger... and still connected by values that bind us, the laughter that sustains us, and this fabulous bond of sisterhood that feeds us.

I love you, gals!

4 comments:

brinda said...

thanks mel, that was so sweet. hope u know i feel the same as well.
miss ya loads!

Fiona said...

Love you all too!! Thanks Mel! xoxox!

Rubini said...

Mel, cho chweeet, I'm touched. Thanks for appreciating the years of friendship ;) You know I feel the same way and I love you too!

Laura said...

we loookk sooo b-e-a-utiful....