Friday, June 7, 2013

Missing Earring

One of the first gifts Sham got me were these beautiful Swarovski crystal earrings.





I've worn them everyday since... that is until after the birthday party on Saturday nite, where I took them off in exchange for the black loop pair that a friend lent me which better suited my outfit.


I was, at that point, slightly intoxicated and failed to exercise the usual care in putting them away. So, I carelessly chucked them into my purse. It could have slipped out at anytime during the night and landed in just about anywhere!!

I called the birthday boy, the host and the owner of the restaurant we were at, texted him and even wrote on his wall in Facebook. Totally harrased the guy to get his staff to find my earrings!!

He tried but.... to no avail.

Siiiigh...







1 comment:

Fiona said...

Awww.. I'm sorry, Mel! I hope you find them!!! I know how it is losing precious stuff. :-( Pray to St...err..Anthony?