Sunday, June 9, 2013

A 'Windy' Episode

Oh this is so humiliating but I suffered a HORRIBLE case of excess wind in my tummy Sunday night!

What a terrible way to end a wonderful weekend of family & friends & church & home cooked food & movies & exercise and everything good!

Thank God Shaman got home in time after his badminton. He found me writhing in pain on our bed and rushed me to the nearest clinic. What had started as pain in my tummy had eventually led to my chest area and for a while I actually thought I was having a heart attack! Oh the pain!

Anyway, the doctor prescribed some pills which I had to take right away and THANK HEAVENS, the pain began to subside on our drive home... phew!

It sure was awful while it lasted, though! And I'd NEVER gone through some thing like this before...

Sham got me something soupy to eat, gave me more meds to take and tucked me into bed.

You know how I know my husband loves me?
He still hugs me tight to sleep even when I'm... (please, please pardon the crudeness)..... farting the night away!
Siiiighh....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very disturbing.. very very disturbing.. there's a reason nobody leaves comments - THEY'RE SPEECHLESS..
laura

Mel and Sham said...

Hahahaa :D

sooky said...

LOL :D

..... said...

I agree with Laura. Haha the only reason I opened the comments section was to see what in the world other people managed to reply!

pet

Anonymous said...

ohhh please... u mean to say none of you had the same windy experience? :P

Anonymous said...

At some point in our lives we have experienced that "windy" episodes...just that we weren't brave enough to speak about so openly...:)